- Organizes operations to provide high quality, cost effective services. Models leadership and teaming excellence by providing appropriate advice and counsel to staff to improve effectiveness.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that support the delivery of services to meet all productivity plans.
- Coordinates and integrates services to meet contractual requirements. Conducts ongoing assessments, maintains quality control programs, and improves departmental operations.
- Directs staff. Manages departmental turnover while maintaining high employee and patient satisfaction.
- Identifies marketing and collaborative opportunities for the department.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider.
- Registered Nurse.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Please Contact Mark Schulte, Executive Director with questions. [email protected]